I believe that we the people should all be striving to do the honorable thing. No matter how hard this is or how much work
it takes. Many have such intentions but as I have learned the hard way this is very seldom the truth. Our North American Society
and Political Leaders today good intentions are just mocked laughed at and shunned. If our social leaders can find a way to
blacken the good they will. That is the only way they can make themselves look good.
Most times we are drowning in Bull Shit. I have also learned that it does not matter how honest a person is, the liars will
always find a way to cover these truths up in the illusions our leaders want us all to participate in.
Do we even care what living lies is doing to ourselves, families, friends, communities and our world. Just the stress from
these lies creates many of the emotional, physical and spiritual illnesses we all suffer with daily. To heal takes honesty
and love. It is not good enough just take meds and call it a day because meds may help the body to heal somewhat but they
do not help to heal the mind or the soul.
Many of our Medical Society have been taking the power of our mind for granted and just figured the mind took care of itself,
it seems. I see people lining up for therapy that they can’t get due to a lack of therapists, information regarding
therapy and willingness on the parts of our leaders to listen to our cries. The Clark Institutes has a backlog of four months
or more for anyone to receive Anger Management Therapy. People are killing each other in the streets but proper helps not
in place to deal with it at all.
Take a close look within your own life. If you asked yourself what makes you most angry you would probably find that it is
catching someone in lies. These lies could be within a huge drama but they are still lies.
Dishonor does effects the entire universe.
Below is a Code Of Honor I found on the Internet and wanted to share with you all. I know it would be hard to follow all the
time but it’s time we tired to see if we even could. Our children need the truth.
The Code of Honor:
1. In all that you do, consider its benefit or harm upon yourself, your children or your people.
2. All that which you do will return to you, sooner or later, for good or for ill. Thus strive always to do good to others,
or at least strive always to be just.
3. Be honest with yourself, and with others. "This above all; to thine own self be true."
4. Humankind, and especially your own family and folk, has the spark of divinity within it. Protect and nature that spark.
5. Give your word sparingly, and adhere to it like iron.
6. In the world, your first trust and responsibility should be to our own people. Yet, be kind and proper to others whenever
7. What you have, HOLD!
8. Pass on to others only those words which you have personally verified.
9. Be honest with other, and let them know that you expect honesty in return, always.
10. The fury of the moment plays folly with the truth; to keep one's head is a virtue.
11. Know which battles should be fought, and which battles should be avoided. Also, know when to break off a conflict. There
are times when the minions of chaos are simply too strong or when fate is absolutely unavoidable.
12. When you gain power, use it carefully and use it well.
13. Courage and honor endure forever. Their echoes remain when the mountains have crumbled to dust.
14. Pledge friendship and your services to those who are worthy. Strengthen others of your people and they will strengthen
15. Love and care for your family always, and have the fierceness of a wolf in their protection.
16. Honor yourself, have pride in yourself, do your best and forgive yourself when you must.
17. Try always to be above reproach in the eyes of the world.
18. Those of our people should always endeavor to settle any differences among themselves quietly and peaceably.
19. The laws of the land should be obeyed whenever possible and reason, for in the main they have been chosen with wisdom.
20. Have pride in yourself, your family and your folk. They are your promise for the future.
21. Do not neglect your mate and your children.
22. Every one of our people should work according to the best that she or he can do, not matter how small or how great. We
are all in this world together, thus we must always help each other along.
23. One advances individually and collectively only by living in harmony with natural order of the world.
24. The seeking of wisdom is a high virtue. Love of truth, honor, courage and loyalty are the hallmarks of the noble soul.
25. Life, with all its joys, struggles and ambiguities is to be embraced and lived to the fullest!